A Stimulant-Free Fat Burner Specifically For Men
As men, we often have a harder time losing weight than women. This is partly because we typically have more muscle mass and less fat. However, there are specific strategies that can help us burn fat and lose weight.
Traditionally, fat burners were stimulant-based products that provided an energy boost while also helping to burn fat. However, not everyone tolerates or responds well to stimulants, which is why many people are now turning to the best non stimulant fat burners.
Why this stuff is aimed specifically at men
It's no secret that men and women are built differently. When it comes to weight gain, men and women store fat in different places on their bodies and for different reasons. This has to do with simple physiological differences.
So if you are a man looking to shed some stubborn pounds without relying on stimulants, this may well be answer you've been looking for.
What is a fat burner?
There are various types of diet supplements. And they work in different ways.
For example, "thermogenic fat burners" are intended to burn fat, as the name implies. They work by increasing your metabolic rate, which leads to weight loss. The term "thermogenic" is derived from thermogenesis, which is the production of heat.
Certain foods can act like fat burners, too.
These foods increase the amount of energy you burn off because they burn more calories to digest. These foods cause a process called "diet-induced thermogenesis."
According to a research paper in the Journal of Endocrinology. some of these foods can boost your metabolism by 10 to 15 percent over several hours.
Thermogenic fat burners contain certain food ingredients that speed up your metabolism
These fat burners contain food ingredients, spices, or herbs like caffeine, green tea extract, garcinia cambogia, and bitter orange.
Simply put, a thermogenic burner causes your body to burn more calories both at rest and during exercise. While it sounds good in theory, losing weight properly is much more complicated than that. Some of these supplements are actually downright dangerous.
What stimulants are in fat burners?
- Caffeine: some studies show that it might the formation of fat cells.
Green tea extract: might reduce glucose absorption. And it suppress appetite.
- L-carnitine may help your muscles to use fat for energy.
Capsaicin: may increase metabolism and help suppress your appetite
- Garcinia cambogia extract, forskolin, raspberry ketones are other ingredients that are supposedly used for the same reasons.
The problems with these ingredients
- The studies that have been done with these ingredients have small numbers of participants.
- These studies usually look at these ingredients separately, one at a time. There isn't a lot of study about how they might interact with each other.
- There isn't a lot of study that has been done to determine how well people using them tolerate them (side effects).
- Some of the results on these ingredients are somewhat inconclusive.
What side effects are there with the stimulants in these fat burners?
- Liver damage: these results are rare, but they happen.
- Heart issues 
- mood swings
How many of the stimulants in fat burners today are dangerous?
In addition to some of the naturally occurring substances listed above, there are other more dangerous natural substances used in many of the fat burners today.
And some of the chemicals they have used in the past are downright dangerous. Some of these have included:
- Ephedra: this is an herb that is now banned in the US. It has effects on the heart, lungs and nervous system.
- Sibutramine: a drug that was outlawed in the US. It messed with the chemicals in the brain that affect weight loss. But like most synthetic substances, had great negative side effects. 
- Clenbuterol: this is a drug that is used to open your airway. But some bodybuilders use it for bodybuilding (because of its thermogenic effect). Banned now as a fat burner. Very dangerous. 
- Fenfluramine (fen-phen): banned now in the US. Causes heart damage. 
Even the names of some of those things sound nasty. But they are downright dangerous. And it's a good thing they're now illegal in the US.
But the fact is, there are a lot of fat burning stimulants out there that are still legal but still cause so many negative side effects. They can cause you to lose sleep, get the jitters, heart palpitations and the like.
I use energy drinks. But after an experience I had, I'm now much more careful.
I now use a powder mix that is sugar free and is mostly B-complex vitamins. (It's called MIXT.)
But I used to drink a lot of Monster. One day, I was at Walmart and picked up a box of 4 cans of C-4 (a pre-workout drink) that is loaded with Niacin.
I had no idea what a "niacin flush" was until I drank a can of that stuff. An hour later, I was walking into emerg, wondering what was wrong with me, with a heart rate of 150 BPM laying on my back, waiting for an ECG to see if I was having a heart attack.
Why do you want a stimulant-free fat burner?
I know what the C-4 did to me. And I know what a horny goat weed supplement did to me and my heart. And there are A LOT of fat burners on the market that have ingredients that have similar effects for some guys.
So I'm cautious of products that are designed to tinker with my metabolism unless they are specifically made to NOT have stimulant effects. And that is why....
I recommend CalmLean
Anyway, CalmLean is very effective as a fat burner.
In fact, it was shown in clinical studies to help men lose over a pound a week with no changes to diet or exercise. That's pretty impressive.
Imagine being able to drop 30 pounds over the next 6 months without having to change anything in your lifestyle.
But it's claim to fame is all about the fact that it is specifically formulated to be stimulant-free.
So what is in CalmLean that makes it work as a fat burner without any of the effects of fat burners with stimulants?
It has these active ingredients:
- It uses "Coleus Forskohlii root." But it is processed in a way that guarantees consistency and safety. They extract the forskolin from the plant and "enhance" it (purify, clean up, standardize it) so you get a full but well-controlled effect.
- Not only does this stuff reduce body fat, it has been clinically proven to increase muscle mass and BMI.
- It has Capsicum Anuum: volunteers ate the peppers that this stuff is extracted from and they measured their metabolism rates. Result? 20% increase in metabolic rates in 20 minutes! Capsicum suppresses hunger and regulates appetite, too.
- Chromium Polynicontinate: this is an essential nutrient that you don't normally get in our processed foods. Studies show it is used by the body to reduce carbs and fat, enabling your body to convert fat to muscle more easily.
- BioPerine: this stuff makes these other ingredients to be more "bioavailable."
Why do you want a fat burner specifically for men?
Like I said before, it's no secret that men and women are built differently. Men and women store fat in different places on their bodies and for different reasons. This has to do with simple physiological differences between men and women - hormone differences and the like.
CalmLean is optimized specifically for the hormonal makeup of the male physiology.
It drops an average of 4 to 5 pounds a month with NO diet or lifestyle changes.
It also comes with a 67-day money-back guarantee. So when you order it to try it, you might as well order a few month's worth all at once.
That way, you get the best deal, and still have two months to make sure it works, or your money back.
 Erchonia.com - how-men-and-women-store-fat-differently/
[2} Cochrane Library - Green Tea Extract
 ResearchGate - Fat burner induced Acute Liver Injury
 Possible - Fat Burner Side Effects
 Web MD - Ephedra
 Drugs.com - sibutramine
 WebMD - what-you-need-to-know-about-clenbuterol
 WebMD - heart damage from Fen Phen